April 18, 2013

True Photography Las Vegas

Let me tell you about True Photography...

They (2 talented photographers) come to your home and photograph you and your family... doing the things you do. Simple as that. They shoot real life- no posing stuff. Seriously, that is my kind of family photos. It looks like they have a great time too. They also take video footage and compile it into a nice video with still images, which you have the option of purchasing after. Such a great way to capture the 'right now' since things change so quick. I'm in love with this concept.

They are based out of Las Vegas, but last I heard they are willing to travel. So consider True Photography for your family photos, definitely worth the investment. I mean, those videos make me tear up- can't even imagine if they were my own children!

Anyways, I tell you these things for a couple reasons:
1. My sister is one of the awesome photographers, along with her friend Kristin.
2. They needed a web presence in a weeks time, so that is where I came in.

Like I said, we needed something fast! I used Wordpress for the first time. Just a free theme called Lensa. It's wonderful for photography, love the big photos. Plus Wordpress is so user friendly. Not to say I didn't have my headaches! But we got it all working in a few days. Not too shabby. Be sure to stop by their site and tell em I sent you!

Here is a little blurb from their about page...
"While formal portraits have their place, we feel like the casual, in the moment photos are just as beautiful, if not more. They are full of depth and character and meaning and most importantly, true to real life. Our natural photographic style is drawn to those types of moments. We wanted to be able to offer others the kinds of images that we value most. The only way to make that happen, is to photograph you, in your element, doing what you do. We don’t need posed, perfectly smiling children in a model home. We want you to relax and do your thing. We want to capture the beauty that is your family, in the place that you call home."

3 comments:

  1. There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic, but this is one is very helpful

    Las Vegas wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic, but this is one is very helpful

    las Vegas wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are based out of Las Vegas, but last I heard they are willing to travel. So consider True Photography for your family photos, definitely worth the investment. las Vegas wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete