April 22, 2013

Prints for Boston: Let's Be Adventurers

Sassy Steals put together a 'Prints for Boston' fundraiser. All proceeds go to Kiss the Toad Creations. They will present children at Boston Children's Hospital with their very own superhero cape, because battling a life threatening illness takes a lot of courage and superhuman strength!

I donated this Let's Be Adventurers Print. It's an 8.5x11 digital file (You print yourself). It's $4.99 and available for 2 days. Swing over to Sassy Steals and take a look... there are lots of other prints available too.

Kimberly Church || Let's Be Adventurers - Prints for Boston
I love adventures and I'm obsessed with mopeds. (My husband and I rented 2 mopeds for our anniversary... it was a blast. I totally recommend it if you need a fun night out!) Seriously love this print and glad it's helping a great cause!

Updated: April 27, 2013:
This print is now available in the shop, find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment