November 5, 2012

Cimarron Development Branding

Cimarron Development is my Dad's Construction Company, based out of Las Vegas. I started this a long time ago, and he's just kept getting pushed back on the list, that's what happens to family! He only needed business cards. Of course, I thought he needed a lot more! He is a simple guy, just wanted a basic logo, and that's what he got!

I seriously love my Dad! Like any kid, I suppose. I just admire that he always found his own work and managed to support eight children. And we always had way more than we needed! Did I mention that he is the most hard working person I know? I just hope this sets him apart and helps him continue to be the successful person he is!


Kimberly Church || Cimmarron Development Branding

No comments:

Post a Comment